SOCIAL responsibility | Code of ethics
of Fernández Aedo S.L.
The object of the code of ethics of Fernández & Aedo Tanker Transport is to establish the ethical management policy of the company and its relationship with its interest groups.
Our fundamental objective is the creation of value, offering the best service and the maximum quality in order to fulfil and exceed the requirements and expectations of our interest groups, defined as: internal and external clients, suppliers, public offices, competition and environment.
Therefore, we are committed with integrity, respect, and transparency to abide by the applicable legislation and regulations and further requirements that the organisation subscribes to in matters of Quality, the Environment, Safety and Occupational Health, and Ethical Management.
We base our policy on the following principles:
- To endure through time, generating economic and social benefits based on ethics and respect for our environment, and generating economic value for our society.
- To excel in customer service and in the quality of the services performed.
- To optimise the use of available resources and the consumption of primary materials and natural resources in order to reduce the generation of waste and prevent pollution.
- To promote the safety and occupational health of the company’s personnel and of those who work in its name.
- To promote the personal and professional development of the team of personnel and autonomous collaborators.
And we define our Mission, Vision, and Values as
Mission: Transportes en Cisterna Fernández Aedo, S.L is a company dedicated to the Tanker Transport of Chemical Liquid Products (especially acids), in the geographical area determined by our clients.
Vision: We wish to be a model company in the market, recognised for our unbeatable service, based on experience in the sector, the professionalism of our team, and the management systems we use.
And the Values that underpin our activities are:
- Immediate and impeccable attention to the requirements and expectations of our clients. We aim for “zero errors”.
- Continual training for our personnel, to offer the best possible added value in our services.
- Professional ethics, promising only what we know we can deliver.
- Personal ethics, charging prices for our services that match the effort undertaken, and fairly and punctually rewarding our employees, suppliers, and collaborators.